Let's play with our Tyrannosaurus rex friend! Learn all about the king of the dinosaurs that roamed North America more than 65 million years ago. This story features a fun finger puppet toy built into the board book encouraging interactive play, hand-eye coordination, sensory and language development. Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups are in on the fun! A perfect dinosaur introduction for littles stacked with fun dino facts.
Smithsonian Kids books feature engaging educational content for little learners that reflect the integrity of the Smithsonian. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book goes to support the Smithsonian's educational mission.
Collect the entire series in the Finger Puppet Collection from Cottage Door Press!
- Soft plush story combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities. The dinosaur puppet entertains while teaching your baby language patterns
- Beautiful illustrations with bright coloring help keep your toddler engaged
- Practice hand-eye coordination and language development while enjoying together time. Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups are in on the fun
- Great gift for the little dino fan in your life! Perfect for little boys and girls to interact and have fun!
- Fun facts about the T-Rex make it interesting for parents to learn while kids enjoy listening and playing
This edition is printed in Spanish